Sunday, July 03, 2005

Purple in bloom at our new home
















It's been nine days since we arrived. I haven't done anything or so it seems.
It's been great. It's been years since I haven't done anything. I highly recommended it.
I have walked the property, taken walks down the road, been to town, been to two Wal-Marts, been to the Piggly Wiggly, stopped by the Saturday's Farmer's market and went to Sunday dinner at our new friend's brother house. I am RELAXED.

It's like camping, but now it's my life. I go back to work on Tuesday. We are still waiting for our belongings to arrive. They may leave Califoninia on Tuesday. On the 14th day, they may make the moving van. For 14 days, our stuff in moving limbo. After we recieve our stuff, with an added $800 surcharge, I will share this company's name with a big do not trust sign. But more of that later, I still believe our stuff will arrive. I still believe....

6 Comments:

Blogger Miz said...

Using a moving company is like a crap game. You might get lucky, but more often than not, you wind up on the losing end. I've been lucky on local moves, but long distance would worry me to death.

12:24 AM  
Blogger srp said...

Welcome back. I think I know the Piggly Wiggly you refer to, the one by the Hwy at the exit to Sewanee. When I was last there it was closing at 6pm. Walmarts in Winchester and in South Pittsburg. Nyssa liked to go to Murphreesboro for shopping the best.

Glad to have you back.

6:57 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

9:35 PM  
Blogger paula said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:56 PM  
Blogger lisa_d said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Avida Towers New Manila said...

Welcome back. I want to get flowers for my living if I am living in that place.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home