Monday, June 20, 2005

Last day in garden

Yes, this is the last day in my garden, excuse me, his garden....
I used the over- head system to water this morning...All those hoses have been packed away.

The movers come tomorrow....We hit the road Wednesday....I am truly looking forward to all of it.

When I arrive at Red Oak Hollow I will post again. I may start a fresh blog...in a year once our home is built we will have a guest home. I will take a year to tantalize everyone and pehaps someday you can come for a visit.

Happy Trails to us.....till we meet again

4 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

Good luck in the move and getting settled in your new place. Let us know when you are back in action (blog-wise).

10:37 PM  
Blogger Miz said...

Travel safe. Enjoy the grand adventure, I envy you.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will miss you Wisteria! Are you going to leave the blog? I'm Kris in East TN. Welcome to the Volunteer State! I'm sending happy moving thoughts your way....

2:28 PM  
Anonymous house for sale Philippines said...

One of my dream in my house for the future is to have a garden and a playground in the background of my home so that the place could go to have fun and to bond with your family. Good luck on the move.

Deirdre G

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home