Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Chewbacco's offspring? Ewok baby?


Cutest dog ever Posted by Hello

This is Bailey, he is son of Blaze. Blaze is Daisy Mae's boyfriend. Although Blaze is one month younger than ingenue Daisy, he is a proven stud. He has sired two litters already.

Bailey is the pick of the litter and now belongs to Blaze's mom. She is looking for the perfect home for him. She offered him to me and I am so sad to say I can't right now. I didn't even ask the husband. If the husband sees this post, yes, I really want him, even though...We are moving...Even though a puppy is not a good idea right now...Even though....

Bailey is three months old and only 1 1/2 lbs. He is so tiny and may grow to be less than 3 lbs.
He is in excellent health, champion bloodline are both sides, parents can be seen, ect.
He is so sweet. They came over yesterday evening and I couldn't keep my eyes off him.
He is smaller than a Beanie Baby. He is very good natured, played with Daisy's toys and snuggles up and sleeps right on your chest. Daisy was certainly interested in him, but frankly a little jealous.

If you are interested in him, respond to this post and I will pass it on to his current mom.
She is very picky on his placement, very picky.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miz said...

Chewbaccas' offspring? (Ok, he/she IS darling!)

3:04 AM  
Blogger Miz said...

Chewbacco is what you do to Copenhagen and Skoal. ;)

Such a cute little boy. My cats would duck tape him up and mail him to Antartica.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home