Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The garden of good and naughty


Bird girl keeping her eyes open in the mini rose garden Posted by Hello

Ever since I read the book " The Garden of Good and Evil", of course after first seeing the movie. I will admit to that. Movie first, book later, I knew I wanted to go to Savannah, Georgia.

I only spent a day there, but long enough to acquire Bird Girl for my garden. I had her sent back and she arrrived a few days before my birthday. She is very appealing and so well balanced. I placed colorful rocks in her outstretched hands. At first, I considered bird seeds, but I didn't want her to get marked by bird droppings. She is a giant among my mini roses.

She will go with us to Tennessee, Bird Girl is really a Southern Thing.
Bless her heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home