Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My Garden, My Love , will soon be for sale

How do you sell a garden? Why would you sell a garden?
I thought of a blog. With photos and news of what is in bloom.

With updated notes of what I did; weeding, planting, pruning.
With detailed notes of what is in the garden.
With musings of why I planted roses with famous people's names.
Yes, I have Mr. Lincoln, JFK, Princess Diana, Queen Elizabeth

This is going to be a two or three month process. Spring into summer.
The best time for my garden and when it will be the hardest to leave it.

That is why I want someone who loves to garden to be the person who buys it.
I just don't want it to fall into neglectful hands.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your site ... your pictures and your beautiful garden ... and of course Mz. Daisy Mae.

We had alot of work done in our backyard a few months ago .. and i'm so looking forward to working with an empty canvas. Thank you for the ideas!!!

Keep writing! :-)

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm... what a lovely piece of work!
I've just started looking after my garden six month ago (after I came back from my holiday in Bali)and in order to remember my dearest friend who pass away (I planted a plant).
When I found out that I could not stop (there is always a new project in my mind), I thought about documenting the process and post it in my homepage for my family and friends to see. I would like to copy your creativity but I doubt that my garden will be as pretty as yours. Congratulation on your piece of work!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home